You may find that the other person has deleted some messages in WhatsApp – in their place there is a crossed-out circle with the inscription “Deleted by The user”. If several minutes or hours have passed, you can restore the information and read the text as follows:
- Open settings and find the “Apps” section»;
- In the list, find WhatsApp and open the page;
- Look for the line “Enable notifications»;
- Check the box next to;
- You can read the first hundred characters of the deleted message. You won’t be able to view photos from WhatsApp or listen to audio.
This method is only suitable for Android users!
The last answer to the question of how to view deleted messages in Votsap is special utilities. We have compiled a manual on the example of “Notif notification Log history”, but you can download other software.
- Download the app from the store and run it;
- Turn on toggle switch in the line “Notif Log»;
- Look for the line “Click to enable»;
- Check the “Notification history” box;
- Done – you have allowed the program to receive notifications;
- Deleted messages from all programs, including whatsapp, will be Displayed on the screen.